- Compatibile with SkosProvider 0.6.1.
- Add information about the void.Dataset when dumping to RDF.
- Compatibile with SkosProvider 0.6.0.
- Add official python 3.5 compatibility.
- Add support for sources when dumping to RDF and reading from RDF. (#17)
- Add support for languages to conceptschemes when dumping to and reading from RDF. (#16)
- Add support for HTML in SKOS notes and sources. (#15, #20)
- RDF dump: Add the top concepts and the conceptscheme identifier in the full RDF dump (equal to the RDF conceptscheme dump).
- RDF provider: literal and binary type to text when parsing the graph to a list.
- Allow dumping a single conceptscheme to RDF. This does not dump the entire conceptscheme with all it’s concepts or collections, just information on the conceptscheme itself and it’s top concepts.
- Allow dumping a single concept or collection to RDF, and not just an entire conceptscheme with all concepts or collections.
- Add skos:inScheme information to RDF dumps.
- Better handling of dc(t):identifier. When reading an RDF file both dcterms:identifier and dc:identifier are considered when analysing the identifier. During dumping, we also dump to dcterms:identifier.
- Compatibile with SkosProvider 0.5.0.
- Dumping to an RDF file now also dumps information on the Conceptscheme.
- Dumping to an RDF file now also adds notes to a Collection, not just to a Concept.
- Now handles subordinate_array and superordinate concept.
- Add support for Dublin Core identifier (#5)
- Fix a namespace error for SKOS Notes. (#2)
- Documentation fixes and cleanup
- Removed RDFlib artefacts from output.
- encoding/decoding problems
- casting rdf subjects and objects to rdflib URI’s
- Added tests
- Initial version